Adaptogens: Ashwagandha extract*, Rhodiola*, Russian Ginseng*, Sacred (holy) basil*, Schisandra*, Astragalus*.
Proteines: Sprouted Buckweat*, Chia seeds*, Soaked Wallnuts*, Hemp protein*, Sesam pasta*, Pump seeds*, Genmai Miso*, Maca*, Amaranth*.
Kale*, Migthy Greens*, Fermented : – Cordy musrooms*, Goji beries*, Bluebreies*, Manuka beries*, Pomegranate seeds*, Probiform*,Cold pressed Olive oil*, Cold pressed Cocos oil*, Herb de Provence*, Paprica*, Fresh Ginger*, Ume-shu vineger*, Mirin*, Fresh pressed Lemon*.
In 37 Celcius (*=Organic or wild)
Ingredients (All organic):
A) Cashew nuts, pili-pili nuts, one L.of Coconut milk, one Dl.cocnut oil(Cold pressed), three Dl. of extra virgine olive oil, two Dl. umeshu vinegar, 1/2 table spoon fresh horseradish, 1/2 fresh ginger, 50 gr. fresh shitake mushrooms, one tea spoon oregano, four clovevs grated garlic, little chili.
B) one and a half cups of PROBIFORM juice, one table spoon pump seeds, one spoon of spirulina powder, two tea spoons of Maldon sea salt, one table spoon chia seed, one tsp.
of psylium seeds.
1) First rinse in a colander the cashew & pilipli nuts. (500 Gr.).
Then let them be soaked into the coconut milk & the PROBIFORM for two days.
2) Put all ingredients of part A) into the food prcessor and let it go untill is very
3) Put half of it , as the FIRST layer on the baking paper.
4) After you finish ready in your blender with the ingr. of the number: B)., then you
add in form of stripes on the FIRST layer, together with the walnuts.
5) Cover with rest of nr.A).
Let it into the drying oven (37C.) for 14 hours..enjoy!